Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Top 10 songs with 'cold' in the title

Dec. 28 screen capture from Bradenton.com.

Too chilly to think for myself, 11 hours ago I Tweeted/Facebooked: "Best song with the title #cold in it???"

Journalism at its laziest, I know.

Here are the results, in the order received. Wanna play along next time? Follow me via @accentbradenton or Friend me.

Top 10 songs with 'cold' in the title

1. "Cold Sweat," James Brown
2. "Cold as Ice," Foreigner
3. "So Cold," Breaking Benjamin
4.  "Stone Cold," Rainbow
5.  "Cold as Christmas (In the Middle of the Year)," Elton John
6.  "Cold Shower," Kix
7.  "Funky Cold Medina," Tone Loc
8. "Early Morning Cold Taxi," The Who
9. "Blood Runs Cold," Def Leppard
10. "Cold, Cold, Cold," Little Feat

Bonus track (courtesy of my buddy Bob, whose music taste runs similar to mine): "Cold, Cold Heart," Hank Williams

Special thanks: To everyone for NOT selecting "Baby, It's Cold Outside," a most creepy pop standard from 1949 that Wikipedia says, and I agree, might just be about date rape.

3 comments:

Kellie Marx said...

Thank you. Baby it's cold outside has ALWAYS creeped me out.

About this blog: said...

Right?!

"Say, what's in this drink?"

Anonymous said...

How could you leave out Alice Cooper's 'Cold Ethyl'??!!