Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Headline of the day: 'Topless Rihanna shocks Northern Ireland farmer'


Pop star Rihanna during filming in the New Lodge area of North Belfast, Northern Ireland, Tuesday, Sept. 27, 2011. / AP PHOTO

End of the day and I'm perusing the Bradenton.com "Entertainment - Music" page looking for blog fodder when I stumbled across this gem courtesy of the Associated Press:


A bare-breasted beauty proved to be just too much for a fellow working his land outside North Belfast.

"The state of undress was becoming inappropriate," the farmer said. "I had a conversation with Rihanna. I hope she understands where I'm coming from. We shook hands."

Well, at least he got to shake her hand.

His neighbors behaved in a much more normal manner.

"Hordes of locals gathered to watch the pop star film the video," concludes the article.

Read more.

No comments: